Whole School Workshop (current bookings)
Oliver Elementary School, Oliver, BC, August 29th, 2019 - (10 spots available for external candidates).
David Hoy Elementary School, Fort St. James, BC, September 20th, 2019
Quigley Elementary School, Kelowna, BC, October 11, 2019
LATA Provincial Conference, Richmond, BC, October 25th, 2019
* Please email email@example.com to book a date that works best for your school.
ONE-DAY"WHOLE SCHOOL" PRO-D WORKSHOPS
- Onsite training for elementary school teaching and support staff in preparation for implementing the PLAY IS THE WAY® program.
- Includes follow up SKYPE, ZOOM or FACE TIME sessions for schools during staff meetings.
- Individual workshop (Provincial Pro- days / non instructional days/ Curriculum Implementation Days) cost $100 per person (Plus GST)
- Workshops are available to schools in the US as well. Please contact for further details.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for Individual School based workshops and associated costs.
- ADDITIONAL charges are as follows. Please contact us for a quotation.
$300 Per Day for TOC cost if workshop is during presenters instructional time.
$180/night accommodation (if required) (Plus GST)
$80/day car hire + fuel (Plus GST)
Airfares/travel. This cost can be reduced if other schools in your area hold workshops around the same time. The cost is
then divided equally between the schools holding workshops.
TOC "SHORTAGE? / CURRICULUM IMPLEMENTATION DAYS ?"
- Saturday Workshops are available to schools and districts who cannot free teachers to attend workshops during the week. Saturdays are an option if after school sessions make the day too long.
- Curriculum Implementation Days - Play Is The Way is immersed within the Core Competencies and is an excellent Behaviour Education Program to enhance Core Competency understanding and development.
- Click link below to see how they connect